Rentals & Facilities
In an effort to keep our community as healthy and safe as possible, all rentals are suspended at this time.
The Jewish Community Center of the East Bay is located in Berkeley and offers one-time, weekly, or monthly rentals. If you are looking for a space to host a Bar/Bat Mitzvah, wedding, Holy Union, reception, performance, lunch, dinner, meeting, or a place to teach a class, the JCC offers the perfect venue for your event!
Why Rent at the JCC?
- Affordable- We offer our community beautiful spaces at low, reasonable costs
- Flexible- Rooms can be altered to your specifications, and are available mornings, afternoons, or evenings
- Simple- We handle on-site logistics so you are able to focus on planning a great event
Rooms to Rent
- Theater- Our beautiful theater is ideal for performances, Holy Unions, Bar/ Bat Mitzvahs, film screenings, community forums. Key features include retractable screen, A/V capabilities, a green room, and the ability to alter the setting to your specific event
- Courtyard- The arched doors to the theater open up onto our beautiful courtyard, providing the perfect setting for a reception or dinner after the show!
- Classrooms- (South Hall, Library, Room 22) The perfect spaces for anything from meeting to dance lessons. Whether for a seated banquet, standing reception, or classic boardroom arrangement, our classrooms can be rented for social or professional affairs.
Please see additional resources below. If you are interested in pursuing a rental, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in touch with you. Thank you!
Please request rental dates at least 1 month in advance and allow 5-10 business days for processing.
For more information on rentals, including availability, quotes, and site tours, please contact our rentals department at email@example.com.