Rentals & Facilities
The Jewish Community Center of the East Bay is home to two branches, one located in Berkeley, the other in Oakland and both offer one-time, weekly, or monthly rentals. If you are looking for a space to host a Bar/Bat Mitzvah, wedding, Holy Union, reception, performance, lunch, dinner, meeting or a place to teach a class both JCC sites offer the perfect venue for your event!
Why Rent at the JCC?
- Affordable- We offer our community beautiful spaces at a low, reasonable costs
- Flexible- Rooms can be altered to your specifications, and are available mornings, afternoons, or evenings
- Simple- We handle on-site logistics so you are able to focus on planning a great event
Rooms to Rent:
- Theater- Our beautiful theater is ideal for performances, Holy Unions, Bar/ Bat Mitzvahs, film screenings, community forums. Key features include retractable screen, A/V capabilities, a green room, and the ability to alter the setting to your specific event
- Courtyard- The arched doors to the theater open up onto our beautiful courtyard, providing the perfect setting for a reception or dinner after the show!
- Classrooms- (South Hall, Library, Room 22) The perfect spaces for anything from meeting to dance lessons. Whether for a seated banquet, standing reception, or classic boardroom arrangement, our classrooms can be rented for social or professional affairs.
If you are considering a rental, please review our rental information, rates, and policies: Download Rental Information Packet.
To pursue a rental, you must submit a Rental Proposal Form. Please request rental dates at least 3 months in advance and allow 5-10 business days for processing.
For more information on Rentals, including availability, quotes and site tours, please contact our Rentals Department at email@example.com.
For more information on our Facilities, please contact our Facilities Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1414 Walnut Street
5811 Racine Street