East Bay Purim FestDate: Sunday, March 12, 2017Time: 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Please join the JCC East Bay for our annual family-friendly Purim celebration, a time for disguises, noise-making, and a crazy, upside-down world. Come celebrate courage, hope, and giving back to our community. We’ll hear the story of Queen Esther, eat lots of hamantaschen, make crafts and sing together. Don’t forget to dress up!
- Purim sing-along with Isaac Zones
- Special telling of the Purim story with Maggidah Liora Brosbe
- Kid-friendly Purim crafts
- Face Painting for all ages
- Mishloach Manot assembling for community members in need
- Hamantaschen galore!
Fee: $12 for adults / $6 for kids (2-12 years) / Free for children under 2
No one turned away for lack of funds
Co-sponsored by Camp Tawonga, Jewish Gateways, Congregation Beth El, PJ Library, and Netivot Shalom